Request a quote
To request a quick quote for bottled water please submit your requirements using our simple Quote request form
Got a quick question?
Need help? Call us on
0845 345 1724
Facts About Water
There are three types of bottled water available. Spring water, mineral water and natural water. Spring water is bottled directly at the source. Drawn straight from the natural spring, Spring waters may be treated in order that they meet hygiene standards, as defined in regulations which cover the bottled water industry.
Mineral water is collected from an above ground source emerges from under the ground. Mineral water cannot be treated, unlike spring water. It can only be filtered to remove particles of sand grit or dirt that may be present prior to bottling.
Natural water is either spring or mineral water which has been transported to a production facility, by dedicated drinking water tankers.
If you have any intolerance to any particular mineral, you should carefully check the mineral content of your bottled water before consuming. There are regulations in place to ensure that all bottled water producers clearly show a list of the minerals present in their products.
Water and our health;
- Maintains electrochemical balances in the cells of the body
- Brain tissue is 85% water. Drinking water increases cognitive functions
- Assists in the breakdown of foods and carries essential vitamins and minerals to cells
- The average person loses a half litre of water a day through breathing alone.
- The majority of the body’s major organs consist of over 80% water
- "On the move" lifestyles demand more requiring effective rehydration of our bodies
- Increase in life expectancy figuresâ€•drinking water can assist in fighting illness in old age